Do stories like THIS and THIS really happen? Really? I guess they do because they're on the news but they seem so Hollywood-ish. Anyone have a love story like these? Please share.
Well, I don't know that these stories happen often, but I wouldn't recommend you checking out guys on facebook who have Sara as a name. It sounds scary to me! The other story is sweet-that they both had waited for so long. That is a true love story.
ha ha well my love story is basically that I tricked Devin into marrying me... I guess that's kind of hollywood too, but not the romantic hollywood kind
2 comments:
Well, I don't know that these stories happen often, but I wouldn't recommend you checking out guys on facebook who have Sara as a name. It sounds scary to me! The other story is sweet-that they both had waited for so long. That is a true love story.
ha ha well my love story is basically that I tricked Devin into marrying me... I guess that's kind of hollywood too, but not the romantic hollywood kind
Post a Comment