01 May 2009
Holy What?!
So, as some of you know, I am GRADUATING!!! I guess it would be more correct to say that I am graduatED. Yes, my friends, I took my last final as an undergraduate on Wednesday at 11:00. I'm not walking or anything so consider this my graduation announcement. ;) Technically, graduation is tomorrow and I'm going to listen to President Monson speak (he's the speaker that they booked for this year's commencement, pretty cool, huh?). And then I'm going to support my friends and classmates as they walk. I'm really excited to graduate but at the same time I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my life. The only thing I know how to do is be a student. It's scary for me to think about being able to move anywhere that I want to and do pretty much anything I set my mind to. I shouldn't let fear rule me, though. I shouldn't be afraid to get out there and do what I want to do and not do what I don't want to do. I guess that's one of the wonderful things about believing the Gospel... it's nice to know that if you are living right, trying your hardest, then things will work out in your life. Maybe not they way you wanted or as smoothly as you wanted them to. You just have to have faith and hope and work hard and things will work out. (Sorry for the tangent....) ANYWAY, I'm trying to gain a positive attitude and look forward and be excited about my future. Not look back and wish that I was still in school because I'm scared to move on. But all things considered, I am DEFINITELY glad to FINALLY be done with my undergraduate work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEAH! Great job Sarah! I'm super excited for you! I know you'll do great at any thing you do, any where in the world! YOU ROCK!
Sara! i'm so excited for you! And sorry I ruined your surprise party. :( sad.
You Rock! Listen closely to President Monson's talk and you'll get some great advice! Wishing you all the best in whatever you decide to do.
I am jealous! That is an amazing accomplishment! :)
Way to go!
Post a Comment