Can I just ask why trying to get to know a boy has to be so COMPLICATED?! It seems like there are so many rules to follow. Things that you want to do, things that you don't want to do, things that you DEFINITELY don't want to do! Maybe I'm just the typical girl and I'm over thinking every. Little. THING! But seriously, how can I not? I mean, I really want to get to know this guy, but I don't want to come off as pushy. But on the other end, I don't want to come off as disinterested... because I'm not. And I don't think he is either. So, why can't I just call him up and be like, "You and me. Movie. Tonight. Your house. Want to?" Or better yet, why doesn't HE call ME? I'm yanking my hair out by the roots!!! I've always thought I was a patient person, but guess what? I'm not in this situation. I want to know how it's going to turn out and I want to KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!! I keep telling myself to sit back and relax. Let it happen naturally. But it's SO hard! *whimper
Any advice? Ideas? I need it 'cause I'm going CRAZY!
7 comments:
Sara, I love you. I've tried calling you, but I must have the wrong number. Give me a call and we'll chat (803) 661-3025.
Deep Breath In and out... ah better. Guys Love honesty... It is OK to call him and say." Hey I would love to spend some time with you this week if you have some time to spare." (Its the truth)"I would have called you earlier but I don’t want to come off as a pushy person." .... here is were answering machines are a life saver " Call me back by___(ie...Tuesday... give him a time limit so you are not sitting next to your phone for a month waiting for him to call back) if you want to do something."
IF he calls back offer to do the work... you plan a fun cheep date let him pick you up but you do the planning IF he will let ya. Boys like this once in a while too... don’t to it for every date but offer to set something up if he would like that. The offer goes along way.
Some times they just need a nudge or to know that you think they are worth while.
(Normally I hate those blasted things because I always feel so dumb talking on them... but If I KNOW that Im going to leave a message then I don’t feel so nerves.)I would definitely go for the answering machine though, if you can swing it. That way the ball is still in his court and he can decide to call you back or not. And you feel like you have made an effort and therefore don’t appear disinterested. It’s just a suggestion but I think you should go for it. Good luck
If he hasn't called you for a few days, call him and say, something like, i'm craving ______ (icecream, jamba juice...) want to come with me and get some?!
hopefully that way he doesn't feel like you are being pushy...
I would say, for the most part, guys are the opposite of girls.
If you are worried about being too honest, they aren't. So just be up-front with him.
If you really think about it, it is us women who have to take the lead to get what we want! Good Luck!!
SERIOUSLY! Boys are so difficult, but so are girls... I say just punch him in the face and tell him to snap out of it :) jk jk. love you sara bear!
No advice but I will say just enjoy it. Being married is fabulous but there are a lot of fun things about dating. The whole excitement of getting to know someone and allowing a crush to develop into something more... I'd say just be a friend. Hang out with him, don't pressure yourself or him. Have fun
Waterboarding seems to work on terrorists perhaps you could try it. Boys these days are just lame when it comes to chasing girls. Girls could demand higher standards from their guys but I would suggest this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EFnnbT7FcI
Post a Comment