05 November 2008

One of those silly email surveys...

Do you think too much or too little?
I think I think just the right amount. But possibly too much...

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Umm... I think I got 7 hours last night.

Why are you single?
That's a good question... Not sure.

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing?
It's a light pink shade cap sleeve shirt.

What do you miss about your past?
Hmm... I'm not sure. Hanging out with my high school (and still my best) friends. And having all of my sisters and Bobby living at home.

Is there something you wish you could tell someone but you cant?
Not that I can think of right now.

Do you have any Jordans or Matts in your cell phone?
0 and 0

How about Ashleys and Ambers?
2 Ashley's and 0 Amber's

Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a thing for?
No, we ended on a pretty good note.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
Probably Greece. It looks really, really pretty and the history there is pretty cool...

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Ryan.

Who has texted you today?
Rachel, Lola, James, Kae. :)

What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to going home in 9 days. And also for the end of the semester, and one more thing: The end of NEXT semester because that means I. Am GRADUATED!

Are you missing someone right now?
Yes, my family real, real bad. And my friends, too. Kae, Will, Shaylee, Mindy, Amy. I love you guys!

Where is the person you want most?
I don't know who I want the most.

Where will you be 2 hours from now?
Either watching House or in bed sound asleep.

Does anyone love you?
Yes, I am loved.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going grocery shopping, cleaning, homework, you know, the usual.

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I think I'd make a mighty decent wife.

Do you fall for people easily?
I don't think so... but maybe.

How has the week been?
Pretty good. I have a lot due on Friday that I just found out about today. I'm slightly stressed out.

If you could pack up and move, would you?
I'm staying put until I have my bachelor's. But after that, yes I would pack up and move away.

Last thing you and your last ex boyfriend/girlfriend talked about?
I don't have an exboyfriend.

Is there a fireplace in your house?
Not in this house I'm living in right now, in the house I consider my home, yes, yes there is.

What will you do this weekend?
I"m going to a play Thursday night, Ryan's half marathon on saturday, and then another play on saturday night at the Tuacahn.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Yes, I am in a good mood right now, although, as my roommate can tell you, my mood swings quite suddenly.

Have you ever been to a football game?
Why, yes I have.

When you looked in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
"I've got to get these teeth brushed quick because I'm going to be late for work!"

If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
Mmm... Not sure...

Do you like the snow or rain better?:
Most definitely the rain. Because that means it's too warm to snow.

Did you ever wet the bed when you were younger?:
I don't remember ever wetting the bed but I'm sure I did.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Anywhere in the world? Way too many choices... I don't know where I'd go.

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jeanie in a bottle.

How much cash do you have on you?
Zip, zilch, nada.

Last furry thing you touched?
The blasted cats that live in the garage. I actually stepped on one's paw on accident. I felt bad.

What is your blood-type?
A Positive

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Why?
I don't know if I could handle being tied to anyone for 24 hours. Or if anyone who could handle being tied to me for 24 hours...

Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
Jackson. :)

Have you ever eaten a bug?
Not that I recall (say it with a british accent). We're watching Pride and Prejudice.

How many things are you really thinking about right now?:
Getting through this neverending survey, how excited I am to go to bed, how I wish House was on, and everything else I have to do before some deadline some day, whether or not I should go back to school after I get my bachelors degree and get a bachelors in something completely different...

Do you like clowns?
I don't have an affinity or aversion toward them.

Have you answered all of these questions honestly so far?
Why, yes, I believe I have.

Have you ever spent the night in the hospital?
I think I have spent one entire night in a hospital.

Has anyone ever under-estimated your intelligence?
Probably, since I'm pretty soft spoken. I'm not a girl of many words.

What's the third text in your inbox?
A picture of me and my roommate on her graduation day.

Are you listening to anything at the moment?
Pride and Prejudice and my roommate's commentary on said movie.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
You better believe it!

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Both, and leggings under my jeans, and wool socks, and boots, and gloves, and a scarf.

Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad?
How about a whole day with both of them...

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
No, because I am This. CLOSE. to being done with school.

Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?
Nope, never experienced that before... Don't see how it would be enjoyable, especially if you can't remember it.

If women ruled the world would there be more peace?
Possibly, I guess you never know.

Do you twitch when your falling asleep?
I think I do sometimes, but mostly I talk in my sleep.

Do you have big dreams for your life?
Yes, I do.

Can you text with out looking at your phone?
No, I cannot.

Do you eat junk food or chocolate when your sad or depressed?
Mmm, I try not to keep those kinds of things on hand.

How often do you clean out your ears?
Pretty much every day.

Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Scrunch.

When was the last time you used a port-o-potty?
I don't recall. I do hate port-o-potties. Probably at one of Bobby's baseball games this summer.

Have you ever licked a DVD to clean it?
Sure have! It doesn't work so well.

Can you crack your neck?
Yes.

Have you ever met someone famous?
I don't think that I have. Not that I can recall, anyway.

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I don't know that I've ever had the desire to punch someone in the face.

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Nope. I'm not a teddy bear kind of girl.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Groceries.

Have you been to the movies in the last 7 days?
Nope.

What is in your pocket right now?
Dryer lint.

What's your favorite soup?
Oh I do love soup!

What was the last play you saw?
Lysistrata. It made me laugh.

Do you feel you have a purpose or calling in life?
Yes.

Do you have a good relationship with your family?
I do love my family so, so much!

Have you ever found anything gross in one of your McDonald's meals?
I try very hard not to eat at McDonald's.

Name someone from your past that you wish was still there?
Mmm.. Not sure.

What's your favorite zoo animal?
The Giraffes are pretty awesome.

Did you have imaginary friend(s) as a child?
Not that I remember.

Do you like Hot Pockets?
I do. I guess you could say they're my guilty pleasure.

Do you like soda in a can, bottle, or as a fountain drink?
None of the above.

Do you have a significant other?
Only in my dreams.

Do you play with your gummi bears?
No.

Did your mom or dad ever put soap in your mouth?
I don't think they did...

Have you ever ran with scissors?
Not that I remember.

Do you still watch cartoons?
No, well, yes, that is, if animated movies are considered cartoons.

Do you usually write in print or in cursive?
I print but I write so fast that it comes out looking like cursive.

When is the last time you were on a bicycle?
This summer, and then it got stolen.

Are you donating your organs?
Yes, if they are usable I want them donated.

Would you date someone 15 years older than you?
I don't think I would. That puts him at 40... but I guess it depends.

Do you own a credit card?
No.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sara...I love watching House too! I really enjoyed reading this survey...it made me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

holy cow that was a never ending survey! And I love you and I know you will be the best mom ever! haha thats why i'm trusting you to raise my kids. lol

Jen and Allen said...

Sooo are you single or are you seeing someone? Hi from Japan!