I just wanted to write a little post and tell you all how much I love and appreciate you! I love you so much! Thanks for being my family and friends! :)
you little dearling darling! i hope school is going well. when you get a minute would you please email me your address? i would like to send a wee invite.
I love you too!!! And Jack and Mia realllllly love you because everytime i see him and youre not around and i ask for a hug he says " I just love my sara" "where is MY Sara?"
9 comments:
Ahhh! We love you, too. But Jackson loves you the most.
We LOVE you too!
Ditto of course!
you little dearling darling! i hope school is going well.
when you get a minute would you please email me your address? i would like to send a wee invite.
Sara thanks for calling me. I need those wake up calls sometimes. It's so easily to get sucked into this unknown world I am often in.
I love you =)
That was so Sweet! I needed to feel loved thanks and right back at ya.
No sir! I love you the most - Jack is a close second or maybe third behind mom!
I love you too!!! And Jack and Mia realllllly love you because everytime i see him and youre not around and i ask for a hug he says " I just love my sara" "where is MY Sara?"
Well, I won't try to vie for the top "i love you the most" spot, but it is good to know you're loved so much by so many!
Post a Comment